my little diary

stay if u like, leave if u hate~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

lalalala~ proud to be me ;)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

a.l.o.n.e

dowhhh,

alone,,

hurmmmm

i hate this feeling

when the part they go from me

the part i have to be alone again

Arghhhhhh!!

it's really damn alone here,

skuwl da buka,

exam pun baru jaaa abes

my only one bestie in this home a.k.a. my lil sis da blik ostel

mishhh her joke

miss to laugh again

not only that my only sweety kazen pun da tak dew cniey

we used to hang out together

Arghhhh!

mishhh it

then i have to go to school,

back from school,

tusyen,

n anything elsee..

God,

sent me an angel,

that can stay wit me foreva,

huhuwww...

I cannot find a way
To describe it
It's there
Inside
All I do is hide
I wish
That it

Would just go away

All the pain
I thought I knew
All these thoughts lead back to you

I can't handle this confusion
I'm unable
Come and take me away

I feel like i
Am alone
All by
Myself
..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home